“We are experienced fund managers who assist boutique managers with the setup and operation of successful managed fund businesses through the provision of cost-effective, turn-key wholesale MIS services.”
LICENSING & TRUSTEE SERVICES
- Regulatory and licensing responsibility
- Liaison, setup, lodgings, maintenance of records, reviews,
- Regulatory and licensing, compliance, ATO, APRA, ASIC, etc.
- Diligence, monitoring and coordination of 3rd party service providers
INCIDENTAL CUSTODY SERVICES
- Liaise and manage bank accounts, brokerage accounts / custodians
- Perform account transaction instructions, transfers etc.
- Maintenance of regulatory capital requirements.
FUND & INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT
- Governance – investment committee , trade and portfolio policies, and trade reconciliation
- Trade execution and risk management
- Asset and portfolio management.
- Portfolio, strategy and financial model creation and implementation
- Internal and external performance reporting – CLICK HERE TO VIEW EXAMPLE
FUND ADMIN & ACCOUNTING
- NAV calculation, account reconciliation, reporting, performance and management fees
- Onboarding unit holders, reporting, redeeming, issuing units, maintaining register
- KYC/AML/CTF, Wholesale/QEP checks
- Coordinating accountants and auditors
- EOY financial statements, fund bookkeeping and lodgments, distributions.
- Compliance planning, resourcing, policies, procedures, updates
- Quarterly compliance review and meeting
- Issue managmenet and resolution, preparation and liason for audits, reporting
- CPD platform and AR monitoring
- NCC capital introduction network
- Potential allocation from NCC group of Fund managers
- Assistance with marketing plans and presentation documentation.
- Organising presentations and meetings.
- Assisting with application and client processing
- General fund enquires and portfolio communications
- Organizing unitholder meetings
Cost-effective and efficient strategic partners
- Scalable internal systems for compliance, financial, performance and regulatory reporting, custody, and admin
- Fee structure options that enable the fund manager and NCC to grow together.
- Group purchasing – potential discounts
Safety & Flexibility
- No excessive lock-in contracts
- Group level Professional Indemnity (“PI”) Insurance
Turn-key solution, fast to market, lower barriers to entry
- A turn-key solution, no waiting for ASIC approval
- Provision of key documents (IMA, AMA, Compliance Plan, IM), lower related cost
- Higher group purchasing power for potential greater discounts
Higher Standards, Global Access
- Licensed in Australia with ASIC and U.S.A with the CFTC and SEC
- Capability and experience with managed accounts in U.S. and globally.
Relief from administrative burden
- Liaison and administration of compliance (ASIC), Tax and Legal, Regulatory and Financial reports and audits
- Diligence and appointment of service providers
- Setting up bank accounts, performing transfers, paying invoices, maintaining relevant records, sign-off on financial statements and tax returns, investor sign-up, issue resolution and reporting
Risk & Investment Expertise
- Committee representation with respect to fund and investment management, compliance and risk management.
- On call experienced fund specialists,